Let's Work Together
Who is ProHEALTH Dental & Why We're Different
First and foremost, we are very mindful of concerns raised by many dentists about “corporate dentistry”. THAT’S NOT US! Instead, we are owned and managed by seasoned dentists and other healthcare professionals who are committed to the highest standards of quality care.
Importantly, our dentists are in control of ALL clinical decisions and services!
We all know that poor oral health has serious implications for our patients’ overall health and well-being. But is anyone really doing anything to address this? The answer is YES – WE ARE!
Under our unique “CLINICAL AFFILIATION MODEL”, we partner with large medical groups and health systems to educate physicians, patients and the public at large about the importance of going to the dentist.
These include the following medical groups that treat over 3,000,000 patients:
- ProHEALTH Care Associates – 900+ clinicians treating over 1.5M patients in Long Island and Queens
- Mt. Sinai Hospital – 7,100+ clinicians treating patients throughout the five boroughs of New York City, Westchester, Long Island, and Florida
- CareMount Medical – 600+ clinicians treating over 665,000 patients in upper Westchester and the Hudson Valley
- Westmed Medical Group – 2,000+ clinicians treating patients across 13 locations in Westchester County, NY and Fairfield County, CT
- Riverside Medical Group – treating over 350,000 patients throughout Bergen, Essex, Passaic, Hudson, Middlesex, Burlington and Camden counties
We were selected to be a member of the Harvard School of Dental Medicine Initiative Integrating Oral Health and Medicine and are conducting research studies with Harvard on the important topic of oral health literacy.
We have a vast marketing budget to inform the public about our unique model.
We have adopted TELEDENTISTRY to screen both emergencies and for consultations for future services.
No other local dental organization is more invested in promoting
the importance of oral health and our profession.
WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BECOME PART OF ProHEALTH DENTAL?
We have state-of-the-art 8-12 operatory offices throughout Long Island, Queens, New Jersey and Westchester County offering a full range of adult and pediatric services to meets the needs of our Clinical Affiliates’ patients, as well as the public at large.
Our services include:
- General and Restorative Dentistry
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Implants including full arch restorations
- Oral Surgery
- Dental Sleep Medicine (in concert with our Clinical Affiliates’ pulmonologists, ENT specialists and primary care physicians)
We are open to discussing a broad range of models to work with you ranging from:
- Practice Mergers
- Practice Purchases
ProHEALTH Dental will handle all of the administrative burdens of operating your dental practice – including all of the new post-COVID health and safety requirements - leaving you are free to devote 100% of your time and efforts to practicing dentistry.
Contact us today to explore joining our growing team.