General Dentists in New York and New Jersey
Providing Exceptional Oral Care in the Tri-State Area
The experienced team at ProHEALTH Dental makes optimal oral health their primary goal and will create a thorough, individualized treatment plan to meet your dental needs. We focus on the foundation of hygiene and how our teeth function and appear. It’s important to see a dentist at least twice a year for routine cleanings, exams, and diagnoses to ensure you maintain optimal oral health.
Since our mouth and body are connected, taking the time to practice better oral cleaning habits will ultimately benefit not only your smile but your overall health as well. As we say, "Put Your Health Where Your Mouth Is"!
Routine Cleanings & Examinations
We utilize specialized instruments to reach deep and around the tooth to remove plaque. When plaque is not removed and remain on the teeth for a prolonged time, it hardens creating a substance referred to as tartar or calculus which subsequently may lead to inflammation and possible gum disease and cavities. Scheduling a comprehensive exam is one of the first steps in achieving your optimal oral health.
We utilize digital x-rays imaging to detect the following:
- Decay commonly known as Cavities
- Dental infections
- Tumors, cysts and other pathology
- Oral cancer
At ProHEALTH Dental, our general dentists offer a personalized approach to finding solutions that work best for you. We have a team of highly trained practitioners providing preventative care, diagnostics, and basic treatments that include:
- Crowns & Bridges – we recommend crowns for teeth with larger filings and chipped teeth or to cover discoloration. They are custom-made and blended to look and feel like your natural tooth. Crowns and dental bridges can restore the structure of your existing teeth or missing teeth by bridging the gaps, restoring contours for function and aesthetics and prevent teeth from shifting.
- Dentures – complete dentures and partials dentures can restore the functionality and appearance of your missing teeth, ask us which option is right for you and we’ll be happy to help you decide during a free consultation.
- Tooth-Colored (Composite) Fillings – the process to place a new filling involves removing the decay in your tooth and then placing, shaping and polishing a tooth colored (composite) restoration.
- Implant Restorations – technique that creates an artificial tooth to replace a missing one. The process involves attaching the tooth to an implanted root that fuses with the bone.
- Laminates – whereas a full veneer restores the complete five coronal surfaces of your teeth, dental laminates replace only the surface of your teeth with a thin shell of material for cosmetic purposes.
Dedicated to Excellence
We take the time to form a relationship with each one of our patients, so you can be confident in the treatment options presented to you. Our services in the Tri-State area are comprehensive, sparing you the inconvenience of being bounced from one office to another. We suggest options based on your dental needs and aesthetic concerns.
Discover your beautiful smile today. Call (855) 750-5011 to book an appointment with one of our general dentists today!
Convenient Locations and Hours. Spanish Speaking Staff.
Each Office is Affiliated with a Prominent Local Medical Group or Hospital to Provide Comprehensive Coordinated Care.
Managed by Healthcare Professionals with Your Best Interests in Mind.
Most Insurances Accepted. Significant Discount Plan for Those Without Insurance.
Full Range of General and Specialty Services for Patients of All Ages.
Free Consultations for Implant Procedures.
“I noticed ProHEALTH Dental when I was leaving the pediatrician's office with my granddaughter. When my dentist of 45 years retired I thought I would give ProHEALTH a try. I was very pleased with my visit and hope to continue with them for my dental needs.”- Lois
“From the front door, hygienist, to the dentist there was total compassion and kindness. Extremely efficient. Moving forward, I felt like I was going to be taken care of throughout the rest of my upcoming visits.”- James
“All the front desk receptionists were friendly and very helpful, am so pleased with my visit.”- Lesley