New York and New Jersey Dental Services
Our Dental Services in New York & New Jersey
The ProHEALTH Dental Teams at all of our offices are focused on meeting the needs of a wide range of dental issues with advanced and specialized treatment options so you can live a healthier, happier and more productive life.
We are the only dental practice in the Tri-State area that coordinates your oral health care with your treating physicians to ensure that your overall health needs are addressed. After all, if your mouth isn’t healthy, that leads to risks of serious chronic diseases that your physician should be aware of! That’s why we say, “Put Your Health Where Your Mouth Is”! To learn more, please click on this link for an important video about the risks of an unhealthy mouth.
For more information about our services or to schedule an appointment, please call us at (855) 750-5011.
Dental Care Offered
With our convenient locations, patients never have to worry about finding another dentist for their dental care. We can treat all your needs under one roof! Our ProHEALTH Dental team will discuss all your options before a decision is made and we will develop a personalized plan before beginning treatment. Our treatments include:
- General Dentistry – focuses on routine oral health procedures involving restorative and preservation techniques for both teeth and gums in order to establish proper oral health with a positive impact on systemic health.
- Pediatrics – dedicated to providing comprehensive oral care for children from infancy through teenage years.
- Orthodontics – Our orthodontists specialize in aligning your teeth using innovative treatments to straighten and properly align your teeth and supporting structures to create a natural aesthetic and functional result.
- Endodontics – our endodontists specialize in managing the health and management of pathology of the dental pulp.
- Periodontics – the maintenance of your gums and the bone that supports your teeth to help prevent tooth loss and maximize your overall health.
- Oral Surgery – with a focus on teeth that are not functional, damages or unable to be maintained and should be removed or extracted.
- Dental Implants – provide the state-of-the-art alternative to traditional replacement with a tooth supported bridge or removable denture when you are missing one or more teeth using a root form titanium structure.
- Sleep Medicine – a good night’s sleep is important for a better overall quality of life. Our sleep medicine team will help you with symptoms of sleep disorders, including sleep apnea and excessive snoring and offer treatments including dental appliances.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – improve the appearance of your smile with crowns, veneers, dentures, tooth colored fillings, implant supported restorations, prosthodontics, maxillofacial prosthodontics and more.
Not sure what treatment is best for you? Call us at (855) 750-5011 and schedule a consultation at one of our convenient Tri-State area locations today!